Google
 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Alright!! The school year's over!! Gonna miss my class though....

Anyway, you guys must have noticed that my c-box has been defiled by the opinions of an asshole calling himself Vision. Well, I can't say much about his vision seeing that he doesn't have the brains to see that this blog is for my own thoughts. If you think it's cat crap that's your business, insult me all you want and don't read my blog. See If I give a fuck. No one's forcing you to read this. But don't insult those who leave comments. WTF did they do to you, Vision?

Vision's definitely a guy (Obvious, really, from the crude caveman language). A poor, demented soul who spends his time masturbating in the privacy of his room while imposing his dirty, sad thoughts on other's blogs, getting his kicks out of insulting people.

Sad, sad soul.

No comments: