Google
 

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Final Destination (for 2007)

Finals are going to start. 2 weeks and 1.5 days of hell........then 2/3 months of heaven/boredom!!! (Always optimistic, that's me :p)

Actually, I have no idea what I'm going to do during those 2/3 months. But that's the sort of problem I love. Anyway, it's been a great year (not counting the stress).

Here's a joke I heard a long time ago, the best motivational 1 I've heard. Hopefully this will relax my readers enough to let the take their exams in a good, unstressed manner.

Why Worry?
In life there are only 2 things to worry about. Either you're sick, or you're healthy. If you're healthy, there's nothing to worry about. If you're sick, there are only 2 things to worry about. Either you get well or you die. If you get well, there's nothing to worry about. If you die, there are only 2 things to worry about. Either you go to heaven or you go to hell. If you go to heaven, there's nothing to worry about. If you got to hell, you'll be so busy making new friends that you won't have time to worry!!

Cheers! Good luck to everyone for the finals!!

No comments: