Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cynic,Inc.

Suharto's dead. And what did Badawi say? "We're damn sad"...... I didn't elect him as my spokesperson..... Of course he's sad, without him (Suharto) Indonesia has less political problems. Less problems means less opportunities to take advantage of. Anyway his death was so protracted everyone was just waiting for him to die. How sad. When I go I don't want to go that way. No relying on machines to keep me alive.

We know the election is coming soon. Why don't the BN just announce it and be done with the mess? Set a date and at least we won't have to put up with the hype about nothing. Everyone's already sniping at each other, why not just declare outright war? Or are they scared that they'll lose?

Watched the finale of Amazing Race Asia 1 again. Incredible, not in a good way. Ridiculous, actually. How could the weakest team win? Means that the others sucked, not that the winners were any good.

The Greenpeace idiots protesting against whaling had to turn back because they ran out of fuel. That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Since you guys love the environment, shouldn't you be in a sailboat or something? Not in a ship that pollutes the environment. Then you run out of fuel. Fools. If you want to catch something you've got to make sure you can keep up with it.

Hate first gear, love the third. Of what? Cars, duh! I still don't understand why they need us to learn manual driving. Go look at the stats, probably 80% at least of new car sales are automatic cars. Grrrr.......

To bribe or not to bribe? I can't afford NOT to. I just don't have the time for it. Have to pass before I leave for Melbourne, so I've got 1 shot at the license. Can't mess it up. A shame really, I'd prefer to pass on my own ability.

Suddenly thinking of going to LSE instead of Melbourne. A credit transfer in my 2nd year, maybe? Then I'll get to watch Arsenal in action! :) Any advice?

No comments: