Google
 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

EMO POST

Have you ever had the feeling that although you have tried your best, it isn't enough?

Have you ever started something with immense confidence. then finish it in tears?

TODAY HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD DAY.

It's just ridiculous. How can anything go so wrong? Stupid test. No wonder 'Should exams be abolished' is a topic that heats up every few months. Tests cause incredible amounts of stress and there are no positive mental/psychological effects.

Bloody hell......

I KNOW I have the ability to get anything I want, I have an IQ of at least 120, for goodness' sake, but what the f***........ After this I think I'll settle for a nice bar of chocolate.

Hmph. Only 1 thing went right today, I'm now inspired to eat lots and lots of chocolate ( Snickers, anybody?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..u sounded like a little boy..