Google
 

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My 1st accident

Got into (and caused) my first car accident on Saturday (4th August). Didn't involve my family's cars (seeing as I can't drive, I don't own a car). Feel a bit guilty though...

This is what happened: I was coming back from a sleepover with plenty of luggage (no idea why it was so much). So I was in a friend's car, in the rear left passenger seat. I checked for cars coming on my side when we stopped the 1st time, in front of BK. Then, seeing as the right passenger door was blocked by a parked car, we drove a bit further forward. I opened the door on my side without checking a second time. BANG!! my door whacked the side mirror off a Proton Waja, seriously scratching the paint and denting the door. The Vios I was in merely had a bit of damage to my door, just a bit bent out of shape. The driver of that Waja made a call (probably to his mom) and seemed to get a serious scolding. Anyway, in the end, we went to a workshop and my dad bailed me out. Kesian the car, though. It was just past its 1st service (4000km).

That's what happens when you aren't thinking clearly. Sleep deprivation+exhaustion= poorer by RM800.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).