Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The 7 Deadly Sins--- Gluttony

Gula (Gluttony)
Just about everyone who knows me knows I have a weakness for life's pleasures. To me, any food that reaches a certain standard (i.e. tastes wonderful) is a gift of God. Especially chocolate. I happen to agree with what a friend of mine said, " Chocolate cake is always nice, just that there is a varying degree of niceness."





Had this the other day at Secret Recipe. Chocolate Indulgence. Tasted divine, too bad I only had 1 piece as my wallet didnt agree with my stomach. Thanks Jac and WQ for the inspiration.



Reminds me of the choc fountain at Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La Hotel, KL. My cousin hasn't passed me the photo of the cakes there, but trust me, they taste as good as they look. This photo is courtesy of tripadvisor.com. , since I didn't have a cam with me at the time.



Hungry again....... the char kuay teow at Asia Cafe, SS15 tastes lovely........ the fried rice at Restoran Success a few metres away doesnt sound too bad either.........or even better, bak kut teh across the road in SS14. Choices, choices. Trust me, these foods taste great. Oh, yeah, ham dan you yu sou (squid tentacles with salted egg) at Restaurant JO in SS15 is nice too. The Japanese restaurant in Shangri-La (Zipangu I think it's called) isn't too bad, just over-priced.

There are too many nice things to describe here. Anyway, I guess what I want to say is, this is one sin I won't regret.

No comments: