Google
 

Friday, September 14, 2007

Have you noticed that I keep personal information to a minimum here? No photos of people, no mention of people's names, etc.?

That's cos' I'm paranoid. Do you know how easy someone can just access this blog and find out everything about me? No way I'm making it easier for anyone to stalk me.

I know what you're thinking: If you're so paranoid, why have a blog in the first place? For the heck of it, that's why. I don't have to take care of a diary which is damn vulnerable (Right, JC?). And then, since I'm putting it online anyway, I decided to just go the whole hog and expose my inner thoughts to everyone.

Now, those who know me, know me.

I'm Yi Jien, studying at Taylors College, Malaysia. Male. Hopefully that's all you stalkers will ever know about me. So there.

No comments: