Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What I learned today

Apparently I'm destined to be discontented for my whole life. My mum watched this feng shui (?!) show which was talking about the shape of the ears. Since I don't have earlobes, I can't wear earrings and thus am doomed to a life of discontent. Who to blame? My mum for giving me the defective genes. (Finally, a use for Bio!) If you have earlobes, then you are (supposedly) going to have a contented life.

I found out that the sleeves on the shirt I bought is a bit too short for my jacket (the formal kind). Hopefully they'll let me exchange it for a bigger size, otherwise it's RM 120 wasted. Or maybe it's the sleeves of my jacket that are too long, in which case it's RM 1200 down the drain.

While I'm on the subject of formal wear, I have an announcement to make. I look like an old man when I wear a tie. Hence, I am NOT planning to wear one to the Corroboree (did I spell that correctly?). Support me, M2 guys!

Also, I finally finished my research on ways to go back after college. Bus : wait 20-45 minutes, 5-10 minutes traveling time, RM0.90 fare. Dad's car : Wait till 7.30pm, when he's off work. 5-10 minutes traveling time. Free. Walking : 40 minutes under the M'sian sun. Free.


UPDATE 1 :
I managed to exchange the shirt!! Yay!

UPDATE 2 :
I was rooting through my dad's ties, and I found some that are not bad, actually (they look better than the 1 I bought together with the shirt! Grrr!) . Means wasted RM 70. Or bought an early birthday? CNY? Christmas? present.

No comments: