Google
 

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

!@#$%@$ Play badminton also can get injured one. Ridiculous. I think I've suffered more bodily harm in the last 30 days than in the 6 months before that. Started after the spec maths exam. Fell down and bloody cut my left elbow. Then at Sunway Lagoon 6 days later bruised my right foot and it still doesn't feel 100%. Then at paintball the next day bruised my other foot (this one feels fine now). Now at badminton I grazed my middle finger coz I was too lazy to change my racket's grip. Sendiri cari pasal. Now I can't point it at anyone if I'm pissed. Good thing or bad thing?

Undang test on Thursday. Let's see what happens if I don't put any effort in it. Pass/fail?

Too painful to continue typing. The skin came off on the fingertip. But first:

A teacher assigned his Year 4 student to write a topic sentence for the following phrases: "Sam always works quietly. Sam is polite to the teacher. Sam always does his homework."
The student's topic sentence? "I hate Sam."

Does this new injury bother me? YES IT DOES

No comments: